Happy Grasshopper Sponsors REBarCamp Orlando 2012!
Happy Grasshopper once again for their second sponsorship of REBarCamp Orlando! If you have not met Dan Stewart and Celeste Grupman, you do not know what you are missing. It’s not always about the business, although this business is about helping you build better customer relationships, but it’s often about the journey along the way. Dan and Celeste understand this and are terrific supporters of Realtors. Make sure you find them at REBarCamp Orlando, they’re a must meet!
Celeste explains why they believe in REBarCamp Orlando:
“We are psyched to be sponsoring REBCORL again this year. Of all the events we sponsor and attend throughout the year, it is one of my favorites. We are thrilled to be able to support an opening gathering of minds- especially since it is in our backyard (Happy Grasshopper is head quartered in Tampa).
Here’s what we gained from our sponsorship of last year’s REBCORL:
- Brand exposure to hundreds of technology minded, forward thinking real estate pros.
- Insight on what is working for agents.
- Insight into what is not working for agents.
- Insight into what agents need and aren’t able to find.
- A chance to explain our service and get live feedback.
- An opportunity to meet people we’d only had a chance to speak with online.
- Tons of great referrals from the folks we got to know.
- A recommendation that lead to an article in Florida REALTOR magazine.
- Some awesome tips on marketing and social media.
- A whole bunch of new friends.
If you need to meet and get noticed by real estate pros – you need to sponsor this event! We hope to see you there.
Happy Grasshopper isn’t your typical email marketing service. Their professional writers create and fun, friendly emails for you that are guaranteed to get response. Why are their messages so much more effective than typical real estate newsletters? They engage your sphere without trying to sell. The result – you stay top of mind and build the relationships that lead to referrals.
You can try it now for just $5 – visit HappyGrasshopper.com and use the code REBCORL.”
Thanks again Dan and Celeste – See you at the Pre-Event on August 7th, and REBarCamp Orlando August 8th! (Are you bringing those chocolate covered crickets?)